Overwhelmed by all the different brands of inverters fighting for your attention?
Don’t worry, we are here to select a list of the best inverter manufacturers, we will discuss the good of each, and more importantly, the bad of each, to help you choose the best inverter brand, from flow for you.
We are constantly adding more of the best inverter brands to our list. Use the table below to navigate to a particular brand you are interested in to learn more about it and quickly see your top investors.
AIMS distinguishes itself from other inverter brands by its specialization. This company does not focus on a broad spectrum of energy management and distribution; Instead, the focus is mainly on the emerging renewable energy market.
AIMS was founded in 2001 by Bruce de Jong and this company is located in South Reno, Nevada, USA. AIMS has many quality products that are affordable and are actually outsourced by the Department of Defense, NASA and Princeton University to help them with their energy management needs.
In addition, AIMS offers some of the best customer service you can expect from an inverter brand.
Overview of the best Aims power inverters
This inverter is perfect for using portable electronic devices in your car or RV. It has a compact design with a USB port and a thermal fan.
- POWERFUL: 180 W maximum continuous power, 360 W gain, pure and clean sine wave power, soft start technology, compact design, light weight
- PROTECTIONS: overload, over temperature, high voltage, low voltage, short circuit, with internal fuses, low and high voltage alarm, cooling fan and insulated neutral.
- FEATURES: Works with small electronic devices and more. Includes USB port, cables and LED indicators.
- TRUST GOALS: Buy with confidence. Active in the investment world for over 20 years. All technical support, warranty and sales are supported in Nevada.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for powering computers, mobile phones, cameras and small appliances. Use high quality copper cables in your system.
This inverter has a 90% efficiency, no-load current consumption of less than 1 amp and is a pure sine wave inverter that provides clean power with low harmonic distortion.
- 3000 watts continuous power, 6000 watts peak peak power
- 12 Volt DC Input, Pure Sine Wave, GFCI Output
- AC terminal block for direct connection, USB 2.1A output
- 90% efficiency, short circuit protection, on/off switch
- Dual Thermally Controlled Cooling Fans, GFCI Resettable AC Output, Manual
This is a modified sine wave inverter with pulse width modulation technology, an LED display and a remote on/off switch.
Samlex was founded in 1991 and they are especially good at making pure sine wave inverters, but that doesn’t mean they don’t make custom sine wave inverters. They specialize in energy distribution services.
In addition to power converters, they also make battery chargers, power supplies and radio cabinets. Anyway, all Samlex power converters are distinguished by their excellent heat dissipation management. This investor brand stands out as one of the most expensive brands, although not the most expensive.
Samlex inverters have an innovative commercial design and are suitable for long-term continuous use, heavy loads and emergency power supply.
This product has a slim, unobtrusive design, is quiet and has a USB charging port for electronic peripherals.
- Low Profile Design
- USB charging port: 5 V, 500 mA
- Temperature-controlled fan – runs quieter, reduces power consumption
- Power and protection LED indicators.
- Low battery alarm/shutdown
- Fit: Universal fit
This is an industrial grade inverter that runs quietly, has two GFCI protected outlets and produces clean, reliable AC power.
- industrial quality:
- Quiet Operation – Temperature-controlled cooling fan runs quietly and reduces power consumption
- Low Interference – Will not interrupt the reception of your TV, radio or audio equipment
Two GFCI protected outlets
- Safety Certificate: UL Standards, FCC Approved